A milestone in first year of DPW Aviation in Feb 2020 – a joint venture with UK based Kuwait Petroleum International Aviation Company Limited (Q8 Aviation)!
Q8 Aviation supports in operations by way of specialist technical and marketing consultancy service. They provide a full range of Technical Services with their fully qualified JIG inspectors. As part of their Technical Services package, they would offer Limited Liability Insurance (USD 1.5 Billion) as well as a full range of jet fuel training. Visit Q8Aviation.com
A few words about our JV partner
- Q8 Aviation is part of Kuwait Petroleum International, which is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC).
- KPC is the state-owned organization which manages the oil interests of Kuwait; its extensive business spans exploration, drilling, manufacturing, transportation and sales and marketing.
- KPC is one of the largest manufacturers of aviation fuel in the world and imports the highest volume of Jet fuel into Europe.
- Founded in 1983 during the European acquisitions, Q8 Aviation supplies fuel to 150 of the world’s major airlines.
- Q8 Aviation provides refuelling services at 70 of the world’s leading international and regional airports across 12 countries with annual worldwide Jet fuel sales of around 8 billion litres.
- They also offer specialist technical and marketing consultancy service to clients across the globe.